- This event has passed.
Break Out The Masks, we’re back! Open For All Tour
October 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm| $79.00
Masks required and please don’t come if you don’t feel well!
- Tour capacity will be limited to 12 guests.
- The front seat will be off-limits to guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in the tour vehicle.
- Guides will wash hands, in compliance with the CDC guidance on handwashing, at least once at every brewery, especially when touching multiple items.
- If our guides are bussing a table to help out the brewery staff, they will wash hands immediately following.
- Guides will use a pitcher, where possible, to distribute beer to guests and cut down on glassware.
- Guides will distribute plastic cups for tastings, where possible, by opening the bottom end of a sleeve of cups and allowing guests to remove one cup at a time by the base.
- Guides will take their temperatures frequently to monitor for fever and will not work if they are sick. After an illness, a guide can return to work after receiving a negative test for COVID-19 or having no fever for 14 days.
- *We will clean and sanitize all surfaces of our vehicles prior to, and following, every tour using approved sanitizers.
- **In the event that a guest jeopardizes the health and safety of another guest, a guide, or a brewery employee or customer (e.g. refuses to wear a mask, refuses to abide by social distancing guidelines, etc.), you will be removed from the tour, and no refund will be issued.
We will visit 3 South Jersey breweries.
We will depart from the lot across from Tonewood Brewing in Oaklyn, NJ.
We will visit: Devil’s Creek, Dr. Brewlittle’s , and King’s Road
A flight or full pour (if offered) is included at each brewery.
We will provide a light meal and water.
***brewery itinerary may change without notice.